WMST1001 Essay assignment help
Assigment search help
Need help with your assignment??
What does it mean to be gendered you?
Using Betsy Lucal’s (1999) article in conjunction with research on intersectionality and gender, explain how gender and other markers of identity have shaped your life. (You can focus this question in any number of ways.) [Reading in Week 2]
What's in this guide...
1. Getting started: working out what the question really means
2. Creating your search: defining the key concepts and using essential search tools
3. Search strategies: using your readings, the importance of 'peer reviewed', FindIt@Flinders, databases, websites
4. Evaluating your results: checking your sources against the assignment criteria
5. Additional help: more people, places and online guides
6. Contacting your Liaison Librarians: if you still need more assistance: details on the right hand side of the page