Mobile Services and Resources
There are many ways you can use your mobile device to access the Library services and resources. This Libguide outlines the kinds of things you can access according to what kind of device you have.
Navigate for more information.
Please let us know if there is information missing that you would like to see here.
What are mobile sites and apps
- Designed to be viewed on the smaller screen of a mobile device, often a mobile phone
- Simplified screens that allow for quick downloading
- Often provide less than the full content of a website
- App: abbreviation of "application"; describes software
- Designed to run on mobile devices; are often device or operating system dependent