Web of Science will update your profile affiliation with the affiliation of your most recently published (and indexed) paper. Ensure your affiliation is to Flinders University.
Merge multiple author profiles into one to ensure your complete citation overview is available at a moments notice.
1. Go to Library Findit via Okta and go to the Library A-Z database list.
2. Go to Web of Science via the Library A-Z database list.
3. In Author search look up last name and first name.
4. Select the relevant author records. Select View combined record.
5. Select Claim this record.
6. Follow link to create Publons ID and claim ownership of the records.
7. In Publons, navigate to My records > Publications. Remove any incorrect publications (this will update Web of Science in due course too).
8. In Publons, navigate to Account. Add your Flinders University affiliation.
1. In Publons, navigate to Settings > Permissions.
2. Tick box to Sync your ORCID record with Publons and Export your publications to ORCID.
Syncing with Publons ID will push publications from Web of Science to ORCID and ORCID publications to Publons.