Scopus will update your profile affiliation with the affiliation of your most recently published (and indexed) paper. Ensure your affiliation is to Flinders University.
Merge multiple Scopus Author ID profiles into one to ensure your complete citation overview is available at a moments notice. Add your Scopus Author ID to ResearchNow to make populating your researcher profile simple.
1. Go to Library FindIt via the Okta dashboard.
2. Go to Scopus via the Library A-Z database list.
3. In Author search, search by name.
4. Select all name variants and select to Request to merge authors. You must sign-in (or create a Scopus account).
6. Select proceed to make changes.
7. Select name preference from drop-down list.
8. Select if you are making changes to your personal profile or doing this on someone else's behalf.
9. Review the documents and select publications.
10. Are there missing publications? Search and add missing publications here.
11. Review your affiliation and select Flinders University.
1. Go to Author details page, select Connect to ORCID.
2. Follow instructions.