Readings for Topic Coordinators
Detailed guide contents
The Library has created the following detailed guide to assist Flinders University Topic Coordinators in creating and using Readings.
This guide has instructions on the basics of list creation along with information on other useful functions and aspects of the Readings system.
Please navigate through the following pages for assistance with (Video's can be found in the right hand panel):
- Creating a new list
- Edit your Readings list
- Add citations to your Readings list
- Adding Chapters, print articles and scans (Has video)
- Key Step! Send for processing (Has video)
- Rollover your Readings list
- Publish Readings list (Has video)
- Other useful functions
- Reports and Notifications