This guide is intended to be a starting point for finding resources for Medicine at Flinders University Library.
Below you will find a list of quick links to key Databases for Medicine.
Darwin and NT students:
Here is a list of the books which are available for borrowing from the CDU library.
After you have registered yourself to use this service, to request items from the Flinders University Library collection:
- Provide details of what you need using the service's online form or phone using their toll free number 1800625856 (voicemail activated after hours).
- Items will be express couriered to you
- You then return the items using the prepaid satchel provided.
Other Library services:
Both the Charles Darwin University Library and the NT Department of Health Library Service provide support and services to NTMP students and staff. Click on the links below to see the range of services on offer:
Online help is available from the Medical Liaison Librarians.
ph: 08 7221 8882
ph: 08 7221 8887
There is always a Reference Librarian on duty at the Information Desk of the Medical Library, during hours of opening including evenings and weekends. (08) 82044936
Are you on placement?
If your placement takes you outside of the Adelaide metropolitan area, you can register to use our SendIt: Off Campus Library Service.
The service can:
- post you books and/or email you journal articles
- arrange for a student ID card to be made and sent to you
- advise on reciprocal borrowing rights with other university libraries
- help with finding information.
See the SendIt webpage for all the information you need to register.