Get started finding different kinds of information for your research
- You usually can't use any just internet webpage in university research.
- This means, depending on your research project, you need to carefully evaluate any sites you are using.
- In general terms, governments, non profit organisations and other universities provide more reliable information for academic research.
Why do I need to use them?
- A vast amount of useful information that is not published through the formal academic publishing channels is available on the Internet.
- However, it can be difficult to find reliable, accurate information through the millions of resources available on the net.
- It is vital to evaluate each site for accuracy, currancy and integrity.
How do I find them?
- Internet search engines