Support and Training
Check out the range of EndNote training notes produced by Flinders University Centre for Educational ICT:
EndNote training @ Flinders University:
- For Undergraduate students: The Student Learning Centre run Learning Lounge runs regular EndNote drop in sessions. No appointment necessary - click here for current timetable.
- For Staff/ Research Higher Degree students – EndNote sessions are provided by the Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching. Click here for session times
Phone help within Australia is provided by Clarivate Analytics Customer Support.
Freecall 1800 007 214 Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm
There are many free and helpful products available from EndNote/ Clarivate Analytics including How To guides, videos, online classes and class notes. Here are a selection:
This is a PDF book of instructions on how to accomplish specific tasks in EndNote, such as importing references from a specific database and other popular features in EndNote (PDF 115pages)
- How to Use EndNote in 5 minutes (see below)
- EndNote Short Course for Windows (25 mins)
ENDNOTE TRAINING ON YOU TUBE
Videos produced by the EndNote Training Team include created playlists in different languages and a discussion forum
Join the webinars run by EndNote Support. The 'Sydney' times best suit users in Australia.
Regular sessions held throughout the year - classes include training notes package
- Advanced tips for EndNote prepared by CILT available here (PDF 1 pg)
- Use Updated versions of all software - MicrosoftWord and EndNote. There are some known technical issues associated with the 2011 version for Mac users
- Garbage In, Garbage Out - Check Imported records for accuracy and to ensure that the correct details have been included in the required fields
- Be familiar with the bibliographic style you are using.
- To work with your library from more than one computer use EndNote Online to synchronise the library between computers