The Research Services Office (RSO) is responsible for administering all external research grant applications and research related contracts and agreements on behalf of Flinders University. Staff must therefore submit all grant applications and initiate research contracts and agreements through the RSO.
FAN Log in to access.The Research Administrative Unit’s primary role is to support researchers, allied professionals and research higher degree (RHD) students interested in research within the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences.
Their services aim to:
- Facilitate and promote quality research.
- Support grant submissions.
- Generate research collaborations.
- Facilitate and support Academics with ongoing internal funding opportunities. (establishment grants, visitor seminar grants).
- Facilitate and support Research Higher Degree students with Research Student Maintenance applications, travel conference applications and publication awards.
- Facilitate and manage the Faculty’s competitive research grant round.
The EHL Research Office is committed to assisting researchers in their pursuit of external funding. If you have a project for which you are interested in seeking external funding, please contact the Faculty's Research Development Officer, Mr Narmon Tulsi. Please note that all external research grant applications must formally be submitted via the Research Services Office.