ORCID & Researcher Identifiers
Establish your researcher identity with Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID). This guide will provide information on how to connect and create your ORCID and how to keep your research profile up to date.
Sign up / Connect your ORCID at Flinders University
Create or Connect your ORCID iD via Flinders University
Flinders University is implementing ORCID through the University's research information system (RePortal). Click on the link below and sign in to RePortal with your FAN and password. The University is seeking Write Access of your record.
- Sign in through RePortal,
- Click on the ORCID tile on your dashboard.
- Click on Connect or Create your ORCID iD,
- Sign up with your name and email or connect your existing ORCID by signing in to your ORCID profile.
- Click on “Authorise” for Flinders University access.
- You’ll then receive an email to officially verify your email address